[rochester-pm-list] Cookies with perl...

Fred Edmister fedm at pkcommunications.com
Wed Dec 29 10:31:49 CST 1999

	I'm trying to write a cookie to hold the information for my previous
problem I was talking about with the variable not being passed... Every
reference I find for cookies all refer to writing back to an HTML file...
Suppose the following.. I make a cookie like this...

 use CGI qw/:standard/;
      use CGI::Cookie;

      # Create new cookies and send them
      $cookie = new CGI::Cookie(-name=>'siteinfo',
                                 -value=>{storeid}

	Will this work for then pulling the info back into the final form and then
passed to the perl script? The variable would then be cookie.storeid
correct?  :)  Thanks to all for any assistance you may have!!

	Fred