[rochester-pm-list] Quick One...

Fred Edmister fedm at pkcommunications.com
Tue Dec 28 15:21:08 CST 1999

	Please forgive me in advance for this one... I'm done with my perl script,
and am debugging the form that sends the variable "store_id" through to the
script... In the begining stages, it was a hard coded <input type="hidden"
name="store_id" value="999999">  and now the variable is being sent as a
session variable... Here's my question... The variable name is "storeid"
(purposly name differently from store_id as store_id is the variable in
perl, and didn't want to confuse the two...)  anyway, so <input
type="hidden" name="store_id" value="storeid"> needs to reflect the
variable... Does anyone have any ideas on what the value= line should say?
I tried value=%storeid%, $storeid, #storeid# and a few others... :(  I'm
not an html person, and was hoping someone may know... I tried to find an
HTML mailing list like this one, but couldn't... Thank you all in advance
for any assistance you may be able to provide!

	Fred Edmister
	PK Communications
	CGI Web Developer
	fedm at pkcommunications.com