[rochester-pm-list] Win32

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Wed Dec 8 13:04:14 CST 1999

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Fred Edmister wrote:
> 	Hmmm... I checked the MIMEs on the server... There wasn't an entry for
> .cgi, so I added it... Now it just sits there... :(  Cute little bar going
> back and fourth, waiting for reply.. Been sitting there waiting for almost
> 10 minutes now.. ROFL!  :)  Is there supposed to be an entry for cgis or
> does it just automatically assume perl for them?

Please go to:
	http://www.access.digex.net/~jurlwin/
and read some stuff there.

There's also a knowledgebase article at Microsoft, you'll have to hunt it
down though.

Also look at the support pages from Activestate:
http://www.activestate.com/ActivePerl/docs/Perl-Win32/perlwin32faq.html

We're gladly willing to help you, but I get the feeling you're not really
looking anywhere else.

--
Brian Mathis
Direct Edge