[rochester-pm-list] Pat...

Alex Macur ALEX.MACUR at MDCONSULT.COM
Wed Dec 1 14:06:36 CST 1999

If all you want to do is simple selects/insert/updates and the only DB you
need to connect to
is Oracle you may want to look at using oraperl.pm

It provides another layer above DBD/DBI and (IMHO) is simpler to use than
the raw DBI/DBD
interface.

--
alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Fred Edmister [mailto:fedm at pkcommunications.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 1999 14:41
To: rochester-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org
Subject: [rochester-pm-list] Pat...

	I'm still getting the same error... :(  No matter what I do... I
went
through and changed the "lastname" to "store_id" which is a valid column in
the database.... What I actually need to do, is have a script that will
take fields from a form, and throw them in the DB columns... Is there an
easy way to do that?  (sorry if I'm being a pest... I don't mean to be...)
Thank you for everything...

	Fred