[rochester-pm-list] Perl and images - question

Brian Mathis bmathis at directedge.com
Sun Apr 25 11:13:28 CDT 1999

Well, I don't know specifically about Win32 stuff, but Randall Schwartz
has written some image manipulation scripts in some of his
"WebTechniques" articles.  They are online at:
	http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/WebTechniques/

After a quick glance, one is doing image manipulation:
	Article: http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/WebTechniques/col29.html
	Code: http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/WebTechniques/col29.listing.txt

It might be able to point you in the right direction..

Brian