[Rio-pm] july 31? Yep! ESX com Randal no Ernesto, na Lapa! :)

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn em stonehenge.com
Terça Julho 31 07:29:11 PDT 2012

breno> Randal, you've been to Ernesto after the Smalltalk Dojo, remember? If
breno> you want we can meet someplace simpler to reach, like the Cinelandia
breno> Metro station, whatever you prefer.

I'll take a cab in.  I googlemapped the route, and I have offline maps I
can watch (no data plan here, so I am stuck when outside wifi range).
See you around 7-ish!