[Rio-pm] drive em Perl [OT++]

Peter Vereshagin peter em vereshagin.org
Domingo Fevereiro 26 00:22:25 PST 2012

Hello.

2012/02/24 17:48:54 -0200 Oscar Marques <oscarbm at gmail.com> => To Perl Mongers Rio de Janeiro :
OM> Isso eh bem relativo.
OM> Hoje um bom trabalho na Russia e Alemanha eh o trabalho de pedreiro.
OM> Ganha se muito bem mas deve ser muito louco construir uma casa a -70C.

-70C is Oymyakon which is not the all Russia same way as Moscow is not the all
Russia. And we use heating systems here.

And bear in mind that -70C can be more comfortable than -30C depending on other
conditions.

OM> La na Russia as casas sao de paredes grossas e/ou madeira pra aguentar o
OM> frio.
OM> As pessoas la costumam fazer servicos de casa usando elas mesmas, acaba
OM> saindo caro.

Walls are no thicker than everywhere else I think but coated. And construction
workers from Middle Asia have been hard working quite for cheap for all the
latest real estate booms happened. They use to take more life danger risk and
to drink far less.

--
Peter Vereshagin <peter at vereshagin.org> (http://vereshagin.org) pgp: A0E26627