[Rio-pm] Boas Vindas ao Rio-PM

Peter Vereshagin peter em vereshagin.org
Sábado Novembro 12 13:15:05 PST 2011

Hello.

2011/11/12 11:38:47 -0800 "Randal L. Schwartz" <merlyn at stonehenge.com> => To Peter Vereshagin :

RLS> Peter> Shall I be in your places? Anything is possible. Probably some
RLS> Peter> phrases in the 'pt_BR' stuff should be best to know first. ;-)
RLS>
RLS> It's never been a stopping point for me.

Nationally we love to ride fast here so stopping points are no bad for me. ;-)

RLS> Be careful what they teach you though.  They taught me some insults
RLS> without saying what they were. :)

As I see you passed the troubles caused by that just fine, at least you're able
to write here so it makes me not a hopeless. ;-)

--
Peter Vereshagin <peter at vereshagin.org> (http://vereshagin.org) pgp: A0E26627