[Renotahoe-pm] Introduction

tom poe tompoe at amihost.com
Sun Jan 2 06:03:52 PST 2005

Hello, and Happy New Year All!

Believe it or not, I just discovered our mailing list, one more time.  I
have been operating under a misunderstanding that I would be alerted
when there was activity.  I want to apologize to each of you for my
neglect with the site management.

As the New Year swings in and around us, I'd like to invite each of you
to introduce yourselves to the other list members.  If we can get an
idea of what each of you would like to see the Reno-Tahoe Perl Mongers
accomplish in 2005, a plan can be laid out, and progress monitored as we
try to accomplish community-related goals.

Hope to hear from all of you, soon.
Snowbound,  Tom