BPDG: Re: BPDG Report

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Fri May 31 13:00:54 CDT 2002

On Friday 31 May 2002 08:53, WJR74 at aol.com wrote:

> > Having watched this process over the past months, and as a veteran of
> numerous groups, committees, panels, etc. within CEA, SAE, CSA, IEC, UL,
> NEMA, EPRI, and numerous others, both consensus and otherwise, I have to
> agree with what I see as the closest thing to a true consensus that has
> come out of this process. This has not been a consensus process.

- - - snip - - -

Hello:  I believe Mr. Rose has put forth a most revealing and important
observation, along with extremely relevant suggestions on how this process
should proceed.  Rather than use it to clearly demonstrate the unprofessional
and immature approach the conveners chose to pursue, these observations might
better reflect how the process can be adjusted and progress from this point
forward.

I applaud Mr. Rose's candor and professionalism, and look forward to the
BPDG's response to his observations.  In particular, I would suggest that his
message be forwarded directly to the individuals that received the May
Report, and request it be placed on the site along with the May Report.
Respectfully,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/