[DMCA_Discuss] TiVo attack (fwd)

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Mon May 27 15:45:57 CDT 2002

Hi:  I suppose I should go find out what a TiVO is, but later.

This sure sounds like the stuff dreams are built on.  I am referring to our
public jerk, Kellner, who wanted everyone to know that viewers have a
contract to watch ads, and if they don't, they're breaking the law.

So, the day will come, as it seems "they've" already decided that we WILL
WATCH, or the TiVO crashes!  This is not a pretty picture.
Thanks,
Tom
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/