Fwd: Re: Blogging power to the people

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Sun May 26 20:16:07 CDT 2002

Doc:  Update below.  Need your expert advice, here.

This BlogBox thing with Sheila could be a real interesting test of the world
community vs. the corporate robber barons.  If we coordinate a strategy that
does two things.  One, gets the word out, and gets the right BlogBox design,
and Two, connects a manufacturer, big or small, that makes these things.  In
India, they pooled resources, and over time, built their own $200 unit,
called the Simputer.  It's pretty close to reality at this point.  The
BlogBox looks like a similar product.  With that then, what is your opinion
about spreading the word?  Ooops, just occurred to me, I need to add the
hyperlink for where THE BIG LETTER came from.  Gotta go!  <grin>
Thanks,
Tom

--
http://www.studioforrecording.org/