So there you were . . . . How marvelous that must have been

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Thu May 16 22:44:26 CDT 2002

Hi:  Well, by this time, most of the dots should be just about connected, eh?

We have the Creative Commons, our legal protectorate, permitting all Internet
Users the opportunity to setup and decide how they want their communications,
whether audio, video, text, or images to be handled by the Internet Browsers.
 We have young what's-his-name working with OCN.ORG to use the Internet as it
was orginally conceived, to distribute information tied to the "copyleft"
insignia on each page.  If we, as users, then decide we don't have an
interest in pages without such an insignia, we can tell the browser to keep
that commercial crap off our PC's!  Isn't that just marvelous?  And, while
this is all taking place, the BPDG folks are futzing around with all kinds of
horseh#$% figuring out how to control their "Content".  Boy, are they goona
be upset !!!

I can't wait to sign up.  How about you?
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/