[webgroup] Creative Commons and licenses and copyright

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Tue May 14 18:09:08 CDT 2002

Hi, Michael:  The Creative Commons Project is dedicated to providing FREE
legal services, which we recognize as a resource for analysis, and examples
of licensing options for those who wish to consider sharing their works with
others.  The Public Domain approach, if-you-will.  The Digital Age is upon
us, and the question you pose is a good one. To rephrase your question, what
has to happen to make already-existing free works compatible in the Digital
Age?  Well, the answer, is, - - - - drum roll, please - - - - The Creative
Commons Project!!!  We are most fortunate, and need to mark our calendars for
this historic event.  That's my opinion, anyway.
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/