[school-discuss] Another threat

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Mon May 13 16:57:59 CDT 2002

Hello:  I went to the aacc site and selected "contact us" and filled in the
form as seen below.  You might want to do the same for both the aacc and
washington state community college association, or whatever it is there.
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/
http://renotahoe.pm.org/

http://www.aacc.nche.edu/

Hello: Does the AACC have an exclusive license with Microsoft to provide
services, equipment, etc. in our Community Colleges across the country?

Also, I am interested in determining whether community colleges are allowed
to install and operate Linux OS on equipment without violating the agreement
AACC has with Microsoft.