[Community_studios] Re: [seul-edu] ISO & documentation...

Alex alex at synchcorp.com
Thu May 2 22:05:17 CDT 2002

Excellent experience! If you could write an article or something that can be
shared in an "official" or "serious" manner, we could turn a lot of heads.
Nothing would work better than a graphic testimonial by a fellow teacher to
convice other educators.

Alex Heizer
http://www.synchcorp.com/alex
http://www.synchcorp.com/alexheizer