[seul-edu] Re: Unified Front...

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Wed May 1 12:37:13 CDT 2002

Hi:  Nevada schools just got hit with having to deal with Bush's let the kids
transfer anytime they feel like it, and schools foot the bill, bill.  Can you
imagine the cost to taxpayors on this one?

I appreciate your input Michael, and understand where you're coming from, but
somehow we have to change the "Model".  And, there needs to be a nifty way to
get the message out, that IT support is a voluntary, community-based reality,
and geographically without limits [remote support], through a LUG network, or
whatever.
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV