Linking Policy on NPR

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Wed Jun 19 13:11:10 CDT 2002

Hi:  That's the weakest explanation I've heard yet.

I suggest NPR, and it's Board of Directors, put their little hats on [their
thinking hats], and invite Lawrence Lessig to present a tutorial on common
sense.  Short of that, they should all view the Creative Commons Project, at:
http://www.creativecommons.org/ prepare their site with the assistance of
those fine folks, and open the doors back up for the General Public.
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/