Windows only site?

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Wed Jun 5 00:45:38 CDT 2002

Hello:  I was disappointed to have a popup message report that I must use IE
to view your site.  The National Association of Advisors for Computers in
Education is not a site that I would expect such a message to appear.  The
only access the site seems to offer is one to the product 'illumina', for
Microsoft.

I am interested in publicizing a project that utilizes Open Source resources.
 Your group really should be interested in this.  With that in mind, I attach
the article for you to share with others.
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/