[DMCA_Discuss] Valenti's "Boston Strangler" Testimony

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Sat Jun 1 01:30:23 CDT 2002

On Friday 31 May 2002 22:45, Larry Blunk wrote:
> Well, I think he may topped his Boston Strangler analogy. Check out this
> quote from an article in yesterday's Mercury News referring to piracy of
> Star Wars: Episode II and Spiderman --
>
> ``It's getting clear -- alarmingly clear, I might add -- that we are in the
> midst of the possibility of Armageddon,'' said Jack Valenti, president and
> chief executive of the Motion Picture Association of America.

Hi:  I believe that's a misquote.  What he said, was,
"It's getting clear -- alarmingly clear, I might add -- that we are in the
midst of the possibility of my looking like an armadillo," said Jack Valenti,
president and chief executive of the Motion Picture Association of America.

Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/