Global Repository for Government Comments

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Tue Apr 30 17:16:10 CDT 2002

Hello:  It has occurred to me, as a result of recent efforts to send comments
to governmental agencies, subcommittees, representatives and senators, ad
nauseum, and with little success, and a growing concern that such obstacles
as "email server problems", and "fax problems" and "phone problems" and "mail
problems", that maybe the time has come, especially as it is obvious that we
are in a global fight over personal freedoms, to consider establishing a
Repository for comments regarding various legislation.

This Repository should be supported, not by individuals, but by governments
around the world, wishing to enter a global [world-order] way of
communicating.  Such costs for this Repository would be nominal, and would
benefit all involved.  Citizens could send their email comments to particular
mailboxes in the Repository, and governmental officials would be able to
search and analyze for keywords, concepts, "feelings", or whatever they
wanted.

My question is, if this project were to begin, and to go forward, what might
be a suggestion, advice, or thoughts about how best to present this to those
who should have a vested interest, e.g., Hollings, RIAA, BPDG, Congress,
EUCD, UK, France, . . . . got the picture?  Your response is greatly
anticipated and appreciated.
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV