[GKD] OneWorld Radio - Development and Human Rights Portal

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Tue Apr 30 00:27:51 CDT 2002

Hello:  I would hope you will join us all in a day of silence on Wednesday as
a protest against pending legislation that impacts eventually on everyone
around the world, if it isn't stopped now!
http://www.kurthanson.com/archive/news/042502/index.asp

The focus is on music and web-streaming, but there is no question that the
goal is to control "content" on the Internet as we know it.
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/