[seul-edu] Fanatical volunteers

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Tue Apr 23 22:43:37 CDT 2002

Hi:  Dave, the head of networking for your city's school district needs a
demo to play with.  Contact:

conradus at iname.com
http://nolug.dhs.org

Tell him about the head of networking contact, and see if they can round up a
two or three computer demo for him to play with.  By working with the local
linux users' group, he'll find out just how much talent and enthusiasm there
is to "get the show on the road".  Remember, he can run parallel setups
across without disrupting the present situation if he wants.

If for some reason, the reception is lukewarm, let me know, and we'll
coordinate something really good.  If they say that it's a good idea, the
folks on this list are sure to recommend some software and apps that might be
interesting.  Keep us posted!
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV