[seul-edu] Re: enterprise/school/government-wide agreements

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Mon Apr 22 21:18:00 CDT 2002

Hi, Leon and others:  You've got me curious, now.  I think it's time I found
out what "killer app" level stuff that is on M$, that the Open Source
community doesn't have.  Does anyone want to volunteer a few of them for me?
I'm not in education, per se, so don't really know what to expect along these
lines.  Would sure appreciate a quick, six or seven fundamental apps to look
at, and maybe get a feel for how wide the "Open Source Education Divide"
really is with MS.
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV