[seul-edu] MS targeting schools for software audits...

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Mon Apr 22 17:37:29 CDT 2002

Hi, Jim:  OK.  Take a look:
From: http://www.linux.org/groups/usa/california.html
Chico State Linux User's Group (CSLUG)
http://www.csuchico.edu/cslug/
officers at cslug.ecst.csuchico.edu

Contact them and see if they want to take you on.  A donation to their group
is a whole lot less expensive, and the interest and enthusiasm is a whole lot
higher, maybe?  If you don't have luck with any of the users' groups you
contact, let me know.  We'll set up from here, but Chico should be first
choice for you.
thanks, Tom