[DMCA_Discuss] Where's MS in all this?

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Fri Apr 19 19:04:43 CDT 2002

Hi, Simon:  You're right.  The O'Reilly site is right on this, and here's the
link:
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/1305

I've been slugging along with this dissertation that lies at the heart of
Simon's thinking on this stuff:
http://www1.ics.uci.edu/~fielding/pubs/dissertation/top.htm
Thanks,
Tom