[suse-schools-usa] Fwd: [alg] Was in Linuxjournal now /.ed

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Thu Apr 18 13:26:01 CDT 2002

On Thursday 18 April 2002 06:38, Andrew Choens wrote:
 If we set the boxes up so
> they could tinker with, but not destroy the computers set-up, we might be
> amazed what they could teach themselves.  There are lots of community based
> groups out there that might be interested in this sort of a plan.

Hi:  No problem, Andrew.  They destroy, and fix, and support is available
through volunteers.  The malicious destruction isn't a big problem, I don't
think.  Could be wrong, but at the same time, I don't think there's a
realistic solution that would lend itself to this issue.  We'll just have to
deal with it, and make sure the schools have support available.
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/