Linux on Walmart's systemless computers

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Sat Apr 13 23:29:05 CDT 2002

Hi:  Les Vadasz, Vice President of Intel, told Hollings, flat out that his
legislation was a disgrace, that it was impossible to accomplish what he
wants for Hollywood, unless he's willing to sacrifice Open Source technology
to the depths of criminal disgrace, unless he's willing to sacrifice a $600
billion a year industry [technology industry dedicated to providing
advancements that make consumers happy customers] in favor of Hollywood, a
$35 billion a year industry that will remove this mailing list, your ability
to copy photos of your family on your computer, and the list goes on.  Send a
thank you to Les Vadasz, and Intel, for standing up to these jerks and their
ridiculous CBDTPA law.  Visit http://www.eff.org/ for the factual
information.  :)
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/
http://renotahoe.pm.org/

Time to wake up!  Or, you will absolutely lose Debian!