Interesting concept - would like to learn more

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Sat Apr 13 15:06:45 CDT 2002

Hi:  Verbose is a good thing with email.   So, as you move forward, do me a
favor.  PUBDOMAIN BREAD is a weblog at:
http://www.studioforrecording.org/blogger.html

What your project is, from where we sit, a most useful tool for conferencing
on issues within our nonprofit organization.  So, see what you can work out
for pricing for nonprofits that could really benefit from your work, and if
it's affordable, we'd like to hear from you.