[suse-schools-usa] We need a list charter [ was: Re: Whoa ]

Lance Lane ldlane at citlink.net
Fri Apr 12 18:20:16 CDT 2002

These were only ideas for a target audience.

I think server questions and implementation Ideas would come under
"Implementing Linux in the classroom."

Questions like, "How do I get Linux to recognize my Modem?" , would fall
under technical support.  These are two different brands of questions.

Of course I would expect that the charter would be posted on the SuSe site?
And would have directions to point people toward technical support?

Lance