CBDTPA and SONY are ONE - - -and that's not a GOOD THING

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Fri Apr 12 17:27:31 CDT 2002

Hi:  You are attempting to create a world of consumers.  That is a futile
endeavor, to say the least.  We are not consumers.  We are customers.

Your actions have resulted in the collective decision by myself, family, and
friends, to boycott your company and its' products.  We also have made a
collective decision to spread the word, and, using a list of articles found
in mainstream media, we are going to convince as many as we can to join this
boycott of your company and its' products.

Again, we are NOT CONSUMERS, we are CUSTOMERS, but NOT YOUR CUSTOMERS!
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/