[suse-schools-usa] We need a list charter [ was: Re: Whoa ]

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Fri Apr 12 14:13:47 CDT 2002

On Friday 12 April 2002 11:58, Christopher Mahmood wrote:
- - - snip - - -
> The -uk list is almost exactly what I don't want this to be.  It
> seems to be people looking for support is better done on one of the
> general purpose lists.

Well, then change the charters.  Tell the UK list to change theirs to
"technical" english issues surrounding schools.  And make ours all other
issues, and we'll be coordinated.  <grin>

In the meantime, I would appreciate some opinions on whether this site has
value to the apps side of our proposed demo we're looking for [I'm looking
for]:
http://sal.kachinatech.com/

Thanks,
Tom Poe