[suse-schools-usa] Whoa

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Thu Apr 11 09:16:30 CDT 2002

On Thursday 11 April 2002 01:51, Robert Mulder wrote:
> Hi all,
- - - snip - - -
> Hope this respons give you people in the US (and elsewhere on this globe)
> an idea of what's happening here in Europe.
>
> Robert Mulder.
- - - snip - - -

Hi:  Thanks.  Well, in my opinion, seems like Europe and the U.S. are both
"primed" for some activity at the school desktop arena.  Andy made some good
suggestions about what needs to be done to set the stage, e.g., we have to
get in front of school principals and find an attractive way to run "pilot
programs".  Any other thoughts?
Thanks,
Tom
http://www.studioforrecording.org/