[fsl-discuss] Re: ABA to endore Sonny Bono Act's constitutionality?

tom poe tompoe at renonevada.net
Thu Apr 11 13:54:47 CDT 2002

Hi, Bernard:  You're a genius and a scholar, and a gentleman.  Too bad you're
not single, rich, female!  <grin>

Just for the record, I want you to know I am running real close to 100%
failure when it comes to Internet cite searching.  So, my hat's off to you on
this.
Thanks,
Tom
http://www.studioforrecording.org/