[Rehovot-pm] Date change: Next Rehovot Perl Mongers meeting on 9th November

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 23:20:27 PDT 2010

Hi,

due to technical issues we have to change the date of the next Rehovot
Perl Mongers meeting.
It will be on the 9th November - a week earlier than planned. Sorry
for the change.

The good side is that now we already have two talks:

Dotan Dimet: Mojolicious - duct tape for the HTML5 web

and

Yaron Meiry (aka Sawyer): POE - Event-based, multi-tasking framework for Perl

For details please see the web site: http://rehovot.pm.org/meetings.html

Please (re)mark your calendar and let your co-workers know about the meeting.

I'll also blog about this and will announce it on other forums.
Please you too blog about it.

regards
   Gabor
   http://szabgab.com/