[Rehovot-pm] [Israel.pm] Rehovot Perl Mongers tomorrow?

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Mon Jun 14 03:21:25 PDT 2010

On Monday 14 Jun 2010 11:35:37 Gabor Szabo wrote:
> hi,
> I just came back from the German Perl Workshop and
> LinuxTag Berlin and feel slightly out of touch with what's going on
> with the Rehovot Perl Mongers.
> As I see from the web site http://rehovot.pm.org/meetings.html
> we have the next meeting tomorrow.
> Do we have any talks scheduled?
> If not, shall I give a talk about Perl 6 ?

Sounds good.

Would anyone like to accompany me on the train ride from Tel Aviv? If so
please call me at 054-6232377 .

	Shlomi Fish

"Star Trek: We, the Living Dead" - http://shlom.in/st-wtld

God considered inflicting XSLT as the tenth plague of Egypt, but then
decided against it because he thought it would be too evil.