[Rehovot-pm] Next Rehovot meeting is about Moose - call for more speakers

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 02:15:04 PST 2010

According to http://rehovot.pm.org/meetings.html
the next Perl meeting in Rehovot will be on 16 March
when Yaron Meiry is going to talk about Moose.

Please mark it in your calendar so you can attend the meeting.

Also it seem the rest of the schedule is open. There were a number of
people who already offered talks - we should actually schedule them
now but I am also looking for more people to give talks. So if you
would like to have some community around Perl, meet some other people
who are dealing with similar subjects as you do, then please consider
offering a talk.

regards
   Gabor