[Rehovot-pm] [Israel.pm] SVG with Perl in Rehovot

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Apr 27 03:22:18 PDT 2010

Hi Gabor,

On Tuesday 27 Apr 2010 09:18:28 Gabor Szabo wrote:
> I wrote a short meeting report with code and a generated image along
> with a link to the slides of Tamir.
> http://szabgab.com/blog/2010/04/1272389970.html

Thanks! I've read your report and enjoyed it. Sorry for not attending the
meeting. I've detected some errors in the slides, and I wonder where and how I
should report them.

Finally, I wrote a report-of-sorts (more like "notes") about the Tel FOSS
meeting here:

You should see it on the various Israeli or Perl planets soon.

	Shlomi Fish

God considered inflicting XSLT as the tenth plague of Egypt, but then
decided against it because he thought it would be too evil.