[Rehovot-pm] Rehovot Perl Mongers - website update

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 01:12:23 PST 2009

Hi,

finally I managed to understand how to update the website of Rehovot.pm via the
WebDAV interface the pm.org webserver provides us.

I took the site that was there, put it it a git repository, changed it
to be generated by
a simple script from some templates and pushed the whole thing to Github.

On the website http://rehovot.pm.org/ you can find instructions on
where it is on Github
and there is a README file in the repository explaining the process.

The new site already contains slides from previous talks, links to the
reports and
some of the scheduled talks.

If any you would like to patch the site, please use the repository on Github.

Related to that I think I'll use this examples to give an introductory
talk on

1) Template Toolkit
2) Git + Github

Gabor