[Rehovot-pm] Rehovot.pm meeting Dec 22 - PDL - Padre

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 02:19:34 PST 2009

I am sorry for the delay in the announcement but I am having a
busy time wrestling with both clients and Padre as I would like
to make sure the debugger already works in the next version.

Anyway,

Hadar Levi agreed to give a talk about PDL::Indexing, which explains
the basics of  indexing and threading. http://pdl.perl.org/

I think I'll use some time to give you a deeper introduction to Padre.
I'll plan to look at
1) how the debugger was added (and by that time it should be past tense)
2) how to add a simple plugin.
http://padre.perlide.org/

If there is interest - as I'll ask on the spot - I'll give a short
introduction to perl. Either to everyone or to the smaller group
who are new(ish) to Perl.

After that we *will* have exercises.

Please RSVP to my e-mail address if you are planning to come.

regards
   Gabor
   http://szabgab.com/

ps. Please forward this message to parties who might be interested.
Please also urge them to sign up to either of our mailing lists that
are relevant to them
   http://mail.pm.org/mailman/listinfo/Rehovot-pm
or