[Raleigh-talk] Jobs

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Wed May 20 17:28:42 PDT 2015

Hi Matt,

Great seeing you at Triangle DevOps tonight.  I was a bit distracted
when this first came through.  If you have a position description or a
job link, we should send it to the main announcement list.  The
raleigh-talk list is a lot smaller in number of subscribers (but
broader in allowed content).  Both lists are kinda stale, but job
postings and meeting announcements warrant going to the larger list.
I'm happy to make the post if you have the content (there are max
message size constraints, but text without images should easily come
in under the limit).

--bradoaks