[Raleigh-talk] Job Opportunity: Continuous Integration/Build Dev. at WebAssign

Nathan L. Walls nwalls at ismedia.org
Fri Jul 1 06:09:24 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a Continuous Integration/Build Developer to join a small, focused team at WebAssign. See the blurb below. I'm also still looking for a senior-level developer.

Cheers,

Nathan

---------

WebAssign is looking for a Continuous Integration/Build Developer to help improve the consistency, stability and reliability of our environments. We're looking for an experienced software developer — tell us about your GitHub projects! — who has a love for:

- Setting up and tuning continuous integration servers like Hudson/Jenkins, Bamboo or Cruise Control
- Automating environment set-up and application deployment with tools like Chef or Puppet
- Using service APIs to set-up informational wallboards on release status, bug counts and so on for the engineering group
- Delivering working, maintainable code through behavior-driven development
- Automating test suites with tools like webrat, Selenium and Cucumber
- Finding and eliminating manual, inconsistent processes in operations

This is an intermediate-level, full-time position with competitive salary and benefits. We have a great office on NC State's Centennial Campus, a relaxed work environment and a great product that helps students learn and teachers teach.

Please send resume, salary requirements and a cover letter selling us on why you love DevOps to jobs at webassign.net. No phone calls please.

WebAssign is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V