[Raleigh-talk] Perl training?

James Olin Oden james.oden at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:25:42 PST 2011

I was being silly, yet truthful, I have used O'Reilly books with
regard to perl over the years.   I started with Learning Perl and at
one point had read all their books on Perl (that is not true anymore).
  They have served me very well over the years...probably far better
than a week long class to teach one Perl ever would....james