[Raleigh-talk] Announcing DBIx::Nailgun (unstable alpha version)

Paul Bennett paul.w.bennett at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 08:34:52 PST 2010

The project hasn't got very far yet -- it's usable, but not massively
functional -- but I thought I'd announce something I've been working on.
It's yet another ORM module, based on the "Active Record" pattern. The
goal is to make database access as transparent as possible for Perl
coders: database records look & feel like hashrefs, and record sets look &
feel like arrayrefs (and hashrefs, if needed).

Once I get past the "v0.01" stage, I'll be making it CPAN-ready, and
moving the official project home to CPAN. For the time being, the project
home is:

http://code.google.com/p/perl-dbix-nailgun/

All comments, questions, suggestions, and so forth about the project are
welcome.

--
Paul