[Raleigh-talk] social meeting tomorrow evening. ideas about location?

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 13:44:07 PDT 2009

Hi folks, The Raleigh.pm cabal has acted to move David Prater's talk
to June, keep Jason Purdy's talk in May, and call for a social meeting
for April.  That'd be this Thursday.

Below are my nominees for location.  Pipe up on the raleigh-talk list,
or on the IRC channel #raleigh.pm on irc.perl.org servers if you have
an opinion.  An announcement of location will go out after a random
period of waiting for comments.

--bradoaks

Sammy's Tap and Grill: http://www.busybeeraleigh.com/
If there isn't a big game Thursday evening, I like Sammy's well
enough.  When there isn't a crowd, it is quiet in that one room.  On
Avent Ferry in Raleigh.

Texas Steakhouse: http://texassteakhouse.com/
In RTP, and easy to hear one another, because it's a restaurant
instead of a bar.

The Busy Bee: http://www.busybeeraleigh.com/
New bar with food downtown Raleigh.  Plenty of room here.  Parking
deck next door (free in the evenings).