[Raleigh-talk] Raleigh Perl Mongers May meeting

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Fri May 18 07:54:40 PDT 2007

Yes, It's more that I wanted to create the room for said member to
volunteer should he want to. :)

I'm also good with more distributed approach of a 2-3 folks giving
more brief talks.  Everyone knows we know how to ask (and in some
cases answer our own) questions to fill up the time and most times
it's as interesting as the planned part of a talk.

--bradoaks