[Raleigh-talk] [Raleigh-pm] This month's meeting delayed until February 22nd. 7:15pm at McClatchy Interactive

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Thu Feb 15 10:42:29 PST 2007

On Feb 15, 2007, at 12:36 PM, Brad Oaks wrote:

> As soon as I work up a list of reference materials (or any slides I
> compile), I'll be sure to let you know.  I have great hopes for how
> useful this API will prove; we'll see how much of that gets traction.

Here's why: At Socialtext, we're looking at making VMware downloads
of our Socialtext Open wiki as a VMware machine.  The manual process
may well be daunting unless we have a way to automate it.  This API
sounds like it might help.

https://www.socialtext.net/stoss/index.cgi?vmware_discussion_w_jt_smith

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance