[Qatar-pm] [List] Peninsula features

Nigel Gourlay ngourlay at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 04:13:43 PDT 2008

> Great to hear about the Peninsula's technology supplement. I'm in charge of
> some Asterisk deployments back home. Also, I am using a lot of open-source
> applications and systems here, in Qatar.

Good. I could do with a quick tutorial on how to set up a small-office
PBX. The O'Reilly book seems well written, but seeing the kit working
and talking to someone who's set up a few systems is often an better
way to get a good overview.

By the way, how many people here are using SpamAssassin and/or ClamAV?

--nigel