[Qatar-pm] [List] Peninsula features

Kutch Villasor kutch at km33.com
Thu Sep 11 00:52:07 PDT 2008

Hi Guy's you think it's a good idea to publish some of our work with
Qatar papers, especially VoIP thing? I remember last time Qatar's news
about the VoIP issue and put some poor Bangladeshi behind bars :(  and
they exaggerate that 'ALL VOIP must not be used in Qatar'

I would be more happy if they publish why 30% of Q-Tel's MPLS line was
down last September 4, 5, and 6  when I do the complain they just say
'Hey there is a problem with your Firewall, and we cannot ping it' ehe?
Yeah I can't complain much as we get un-manage line so I have to
troubleshoot everything and I just found out it was their fault (THEIR
FAULT!!!!) and I give up, not knowing internet was back on 6th of Sept
morning without doing anything from my side, so it confirms that it's
their faul!!!! (poor customer service)

Have a nice weekend.....

Kutch