[Qatar-pm] Peninsula features

Nigel Gourlay ngourlay at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 00:19:52 PDT 2008

Hi guys

The Peninsula is launching a technology supplement soon, and I'm
looking round for some feature articles. I'd like to have a feature on
Asterisk, the open-source PBX platform. Has anyone got a working
system running here - either at work or home?

I'd also like to hear about applications of open-source in Qatar. The
more esoteric, the better. It's the sort of thing that will go down
well with employers - they get free publicity and a pat on the back
for being so forward-thinking about technology.

--Nigel